Unlike fresh truffles, our Truffle Black Truffle Overdose has been created for our enjoyment all year long.
Best of all, Black Truffle Overdose is the result of grinding black truffles while they are fresh.
Moreover, our aim is to keep truffle’s rich earthy flavor for your delight.
Turn simple dishes, into gourmet meals in no time, such as:
Finally, It is important not to overheat the truffles as they will lose their delicate flavor.
Recipe mastered by Casa Truffle®, in Alba, Italy
Creating Black Truffle Overdose at Home:
In the following video, you will be able to see how fresh black truffles can be added to nice cheese fondue, also you can use our Black truffle overdose in the same way.
If you can cook an egg, you certainly can enjoy the most coveted food in the world at your own house…
Wine Pairing Suggestions
- Montepulciano di Abruzzo,
- White wines such as,
If you’re just getting started, you’ll find these tried-and-true methodologies to produce consistently great pairings. That said, as you get more familiar with different wines, you’ll become confident and can experiment with breaking the rules!
- The wine should be more acidic than food.
- It should be sweeter than the food.
- It must have the same flavor intensity as the food.
- Red wines pair best with bold-flavored meats (e.g. red meat).
- White wines pair best with light-intensity meats (e.g. fish or chicken).
- Bitter wines (e.g. red wines) are best balanced with fat.
- It is better to match the wine with the sauce than with the meat.
- More often than not, White, Sparkling, and Rosé wines create contrasting pairings.
- More often than not, Red wines will create congruent pairings.